1. Website Use
2. Personal Information
The kinds of Personal Information that Teen Patti Master App may collect from you is:
- Email Address
- Personally Submitted Preferences
- Date of Birth
- Country of Citizenship
- Physical Address
- Identification Number
- Government Issued Identification
- Location Data
- Device Information
- IP Address
The Company collects, or may collect, such information through methods including:
- Data input during account registration processes
- Communications with Customers
3. Collection Purposes
Teen Patti Master App will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way to operate its business as a licensed online wagering bookmaker for the following purposes:
- For know-your-customer (KYC) identity verification.
- If you wish to subscribe to Teen Patti Master App marketing communications.
- To process your application to become a Member of Teen Patti Master App or any managed subdomains.
- To provide and improve services to you as a Member.
- To identify you as a Member and authenticate your identity for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations.
- To maintain your Member account.
- To upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions.
- To tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by communicating with you via email, SMS or telephone.
- To create aggregate data about Members through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders, and to allow for more efficient operation of Teen Patti Master App business.
- To respond to your questions, comments, or requests.
- To determine Members’ liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable.
- To comply with Teen Patti Master App contractual, legal, and statutory obligations.
- For taking appropriate action if Teen Patti Master App has reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our functions and activities.
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
- To manage job applications.
If you do not provide Teen Patti Master App with the Personal Information we request, we may be unable to process your application to become a Member, provide you with our services or respond to your enquiry or complaint.
4. Direct Marketing and Opting Out
From time to time we may use your Personal Information to inform you about our products or services or about promotional activities which Teen Patti Master App believes may be of interest or of benefit to you. We may do this via email, SMS, telephone or mail. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from Teen Patti Master App at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical.
From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your Teen Patti Master account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
5. Management of your Personal Information
Teen Patti Master App will destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information we hold when it is no longer required for any purpose permitted under the APPs including our legal or operational obligations.
6. Security of Personal Information
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Teen Patti Master App does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to Teen Patti Master App is transmitted at your own risk. However, once Teen Patti Master App receives your transmission, Teen Patti Master App will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. By using our Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services.
Teen Patti Masters employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of Members’ Personal Information and trading behavior. Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. Teen Patti Master App cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
We take seriously the responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. We will not accept their information for the purposes of opening a wagering account. It is however, ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website. This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person. You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
7. Access to Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information collected by Teen Patti Master App by following the “Settings” link on the website or by contacting us on email@example.com. We will give you access to your Personal Information in the manner requested if that is possible and within a reasonable period. If we refuse your request or cannot give you access in the manner you have requested, we will do what we can to meet your requirements by other means. We may not be required to give you access to your Personal Information in certain circumstances which are set out in the APPs including where it may have an unreasonable impact on another individual’s privacy. If we refuse access for such reasons, we will advise you in writing of the refusal and our reasons and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
8. Delete Personal Data
You can request to have your personal data deleted if Teen Patti Master App no longer have a legal reason to continue to process or store it. Please note that this right is not guaranteed – in the sense that Teen Patti Master App do not have the ability to comply with your request if it is subject to a legal obligation to store your data. You can request the deletion of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Contact Details
If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by the site customer support chat function.
10. International Data Transfers
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
11. Legal Basis for Processing
For purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Teen Patti Master App processing of your personal information is supported by the following lawful bases:
- Performance of a Contract: Teen Patti Master App needs to process your personal information to perform our contract with you or our Customer.
- Legitimate Interest: Teen Patti Master App processes your personal information to further our legitimate interests but only where our interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Consent: In some cases, Teen Patti Master App also relies on your consent to process your personal information.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations: Teen Patti Master App may process your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
12. Supervisor Authority
If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.